
How many more "sleeps" until iPhone 4 comes out?
Three by my count. It's a gadget geek holiday this Thursday June 24th for Apple fanboys. Thankfully I'll have my party at home where I get to unwrap my gift via Santa Claus aka my "FedEx Guy" and the only line I'll
need to wait in will be during my roommate's "Silkwood" shower.
I'm excited as this will be my second iPhone since the iPhone 3G I got two years ago. Don't get me wrong I'm psyched for the actual iPhone 4, but I think iOS4 is the thing actually getting my thoughts stirring on new features & tricks I can utilize with it.
Folders, Multi-task, Game iBook reader, etc. are some of the new options that I am going to enjoy, but the one feature I'm going to enjoy the most? It's the "Software Orientation Lock" or the "Landscape Lock" as I like to call it. Not having a software switch turning off the landscape mode feature is the single most frustrating issue I have with my iPhone. Now of course AT&T dropped calls, crappy battery life, and the "iPhone Lock Up" are life force draining problems, but I not asking for miracles with a landscape switch like with these larger issues.
The hardware of the iPhone 4 does look pretty, but again the most beautiful thing about it is the Apple A4 chip and bigger battery. I'm very curious at how fast the A4 will allow me to swipe through pages, open/close apps, and load/run programs.
Maybe I'll try posting HD videos from my new iPhone 4 and try to make them interesting or funny, but never both.
Gotta go, I swear I just heard the FedEx truck pull up to my place....
No comments:
Post a Comment