Friday, November 25, 2005

Tis the season...


Try calling a Best Buy. No really try it. Sure you can get the store hours and all that info, but try getting an actual person on the line to ask a question. It's like trying to get someone on a computer tech help line that doesn't sound like Apu supplementing his income on top of the lucrative Qwik E Mart gravy train.

I was to busy too go down to the local Best Buy, so I asked my Nana if she could swing by for me. Unfortunately Nana had worse luck than I did on the phone. I told her if something like that happens you have to start grabbing ankles and pulling people down with you.

Ok, ok next year I'll go Nana.

2 comments:

Bun said...

Tis the season to blog your nuts off. Get writing. I want to see this genius you keep talking about.

Bun said...

I can see you have a lot of pent up talent. Keep it up. I like to consistancy of your work.